Current Teaching (in Dauphine)
I am on leave from Dauphine University and therefore not teaching anymore any of these lectures.
- Bayesian Techniques in Macroeconomics (graduate-Quantitative Economics Analysis- QEA Mphill)
- Business cycle stabilization and policies (graduate-Quantitative Economics- QEA Mphill)
- Advanced Macroeconomics: frictions and policies (graduate-Quantitative Economics Analysis- QEA Mphill)
- Macroeconometrics (graduate-International & Development Economics Msc).
- Gestion des Risques (graduate-Financial Ingeneering Msc).
- Introduction to Matlab programing (Magistere BFA).
University Paris-Dauphine (France) – 2015-present
- Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium and Business Cycles (graduate) 2015-2020.
- Financial risk management (Master EMFI) 2016-2020.
- Macroeconomics (undergraduate – 3rd year) 2016-2017.
- Macroeconomics (undergraduate – 1st year) 2015-2016.
University of Poznan (Poland) – 2015
- Lecturer – An Introduction to Estimated DSGE Models, 2-Day Ph.D. Training Course, University of Poznan, Poland, 2015.
University of Rennes (France) 2012-2015
- T.A. in Macroeconomics (undergraduate, in english), Prof. Jean-Jacques Durand, 2014-2015.
- T.A. in Principles of Macroeconomics (undergraduate), Prof. Nathalie Payelle, 2014-2015.
- T.A. in Introduction to DSGE Models (graduate), Prof. Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2013-2014.
- T.A. in Economics of Money and Banking (undergraduate), Prof. Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2013/2014.
- T.A. in Macroeconomics (undergraduate), Prof. Fabien Moizeau, 2012/2013.