- Financial Factors and the Natural Rate of Interest Puzzle, w/ J Roman (Dauphine Uni).
- Social learning and foward-guidance in presence of multiple equilibria, w/ J Arifovic (Vancouver Uni), A Grimaud (Utrecht Uni), & I Salle (Utrecht Uni).
- The puzzle of the french labor productivity procyclicality, w/ B Le Hir (France Stratégie).
Articles Publiés (4)
- Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union (2017)
Journal of Macroeconomics, w/ JC Poutineau.
- A Welfare Analysis of Macroprudential Policy Rules in the Euro Area (2017)
Revue d’Economie Politique 127(2), 191-226 w/ JC Poutineau.
- Financial Frictions and the Extensive Margin of Activity (2015)
Research in Economics, 69(4), 525-554 w/ JC Poutineau.
- Cross-border Banking Flows Spillovers in the Eurozone: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model (2015)
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 51, 378-403 w/ JC Poutineau.
Articles Publiés de Vulgarisation (2)
- The analytics of the 3-equation New Keynesian Model (2015)
Economics and Business Review 2015, vol. 15, no. 2 w/ JC Poutineau & K Sobczak.
- A Primer on Macroprudential Policy (2015)
Journal of Economic Education, 46(1), 1-15, w/ JC Poutineau.
Papiers Publiés en Français (3)
- L’impact de la crise financière sur la performance de la politique monétaire conventionnelle de la zone Euro ASAP 2017
Revue Economique w/ JC Poutineau & E Gallic [pdf]
- Quelle prise en compte des caractéristiques nationales dans les mesures macro-prudentielles en zone euro? (2015)
Revue Française d’Economie w/ JC Poutineau.
- Intégration bancaire et conjoncture macroéconomique dans une union monétaire hétérogène (2013)
Brussels Economic Review, vol. 56(3-4), pages 241-260 w/ JC Poutineau. [technical appendix] [CEPR’s english version]
- Conference, Computational Economics, New-York (US), June.
- Conference, T2M, Lisbon (Portugal), March.
- Workshop, University of Rennes, Rennes (France), December.
- Conference, Computational Economics Conference, Bordeaux (France), June.
- Seminar, University of Caen, Caen (France).
- Workshop, International Spillovers and Extensive Margin, Rennes (France), 3-4th December.
- Seminar, University Paris-Dauphine, Paris (France), 16th November.
- Conference, European Economic Association, Mannhein (Germany), 25-27th August.
- Conference, French Economic Association, Rennes (France), 22-24th June.
- Seminar, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux (France), 5th June.
- Seminar, Poznan University of Economics, Poznan (Poland), 13th March.
- Seminar, Paris-Dauphine, Paris (France), 13th March.
- Conference, ADRES in Paris I Sorbonne University, Paris (France), 28th February.
- Seminar, Bank of England, 29th January 2015.
- Seminar, Banque de France, 23th January 2015.
- Workshop, 1st Macro-Economics International Workshop, hosted by the University of Rennes 1, 4-5th December 2014.
- Conference, Conference in Computational Economics (CEF) hosted by the Norge Central Bank in Oslo, June 2014.
- Conference, MacroFi Network, hosted by Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence, April 2014.
- Conference, 3rd Ph.D Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics, organized by Paris Ouest Nanterre, 19th March 2014.
- Workshop, CEPR Workshop on the Economic of Cross-Border Banking, organized by the Banque de France and the Federal Reserve of New-York, 12-13 December 2013.
- Seminar, Internal seminars, hosted by the University of Rennes 1, 19 September 2013.
- Conference, International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance (GDRE), hosted by the University of Poitiers (France), 27-28 june 2013.
- Poster, Poster presentation at Saint Malo for the CREM CNRS annual meeting, 18 June 2013.
- Conference, Association Française de Sciences Economiques (AFSE), organized by the University of Orléans (France), 16-17 May 2013.
Discussions de Papiers (6)
- Demand, Supply and Markup Fluctuations (2017). T2M in Lisbon, March 2017. [pdf]
- Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization (2016). Intenational Macroeconomics Conference held in Rennes, December 2016. [pdf]
- Risk sharing in a world economy with uncertainty shocks by Robert Kollmann (2015). Intenational Macroeconomics Conference held in Rennes, December 2015. [pdf]
- Monetary and Macroprudential Policy with Multi-Period Loans by Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, Paolo Gelain and Marcin Kolasa (2014). Intenational Macroeconomics Conference held in Rennes, December 2014. [pdf]
- International Trade and Growth: does the causality really exist ? (in French) by Xuan Tran (2014). Doctoral Conference hold in Rennes, February 2014. [pdf]
- Non Linear Relationship Between Global Liquidity and Asset Prices : Evidence from a Panel Threshold Model by Sophie Brana & Stéphanie Prat (2013) [pdf]